What functions does your cloud API provide?
September 26, 2019 No Comments
API Functions – We support many API actions, for a complete list please refer to the link below.
To mention a few actions that are commonly used:
- RunInstances – Create one or more new instances with the given specifications.
- StartInstances – Start the provided list of instances. They need to be in “stop” or “pause” state to be started.
- StopInstances – Stop the provided list of instances. They need to be in “started” state to be stopped.
- TerminateInstances – Destroy the provided list of instances. Warning: This will delete all data from the instances.
- DescribeInstances – Describe the full properties for one or more instances.